Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry features crisped diced or thinly sliced vegetables and ramen noodles in a delicious flavor combination that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. Try this for a quick weeknight meal.
- 5 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin slices
- 1 (about 6 oz.) medium zucchini, cut into 3 x 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 4 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 pkg. (3 oz. each) ramen noodles
- Sesame seeds
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets. Drain noodles; return to pan. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Place noodles on platter. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
asianchickenand vegetable stir-fry
this is clear and good but i have been trying 30 minutes to try to register rewards from the inside of package.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 530
- Calories from Fat: 240
- Total Fat: 27g (42% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 1720mg (72% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 32g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.