Asian Chicken Pizza is ready in 30 minutes and features some great Asian flavors.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 oz. cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (8-inch) personal size pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
PLACE peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, honey, chili sauce and oil in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
COAT chicken with 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture.
SPREAD remaining peanut butter mixture evenly over crusts. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, carrot, bean sprouts, green onions and chicken. Place pizzas on baking sheet.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
I made this recipe for my girlfriend for Valentines day, and she swore it was the best pizza she'd ever had. (And I don't think she was just being nice!) She's not a huge fan of cheese, so this is perfect for her. We will definitely make it again. Make extra sauce - it will be a great dressing or noodle topping, as well.
Read More Reviews