Asian Chicken Pizza
Asian Chicken Pizza is ready in 30 minutes and features some great Asian flavors.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Chili Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 oz. cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (8-inch) personal size pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, honey, chili sauce and oil in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
COAT chicken with 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture.
SPREAD remaining peanut butter mixture evenly over crusts. Sprinkle evenly with cheese, carrot, bean sprouts, green onions and chicken. Place pizzas on baking sheet.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this does not look appetizing at all and really...peanut butter?? no, thank you!
I made this recipe for my girlfriend for Valentines day, and she swore it was the best pizza she'd ever had. (And I don't think she was just being nice!) She's not a huge fan of cheese, so this is perfect for her. We will definitely make it again. Make extra sauce - it will be a great dressing or noodle topping, as well.
Asian Chicken Pizza
Highly Recommend! Very easy to make and tastes delicious. I added red and orange bell peppers for color and taste and didn't include the bean sprouts since I didn't have them. Don't spread the sauce mix too thickly on the pizza crusts or it does have too much of a peanut butter taste - but overall both my husband and I enjoyed this pizza! Will definitely do again.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 830
- Calories from Fat: 310
- Total Fat: 34g (53% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (54% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 2270mg (95% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 89g (30% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (23% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 46g
- Vitamin A: 70% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.