Asian Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry features crisped diced or thinly sliced vegetables and ramen noodles in a delicious flavor combination that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. Try this for a quick weeknight meal.
- 5 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin slices
- 1 (about 6 oz.) medium zucchini, cut into 3 x 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 4 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 pkg. (3 oz. each) ramen noodles
- Sesame seeds
HEAT 3 teaspoons oil in large saucepan over high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in zucchini and carrot; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until carrot is crisp-tender. Stir in 3 tablespoons seasoning sauce and cornstarch mixture; stir until sauce has thickened and coats chicken. Cover; remove from heat.
PREPARE ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packets. Drain noodles; return to pan. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce and remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Place noodles on platter. Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Review This Recipe
asianchickenand vegetable stir-fry
this is clear and good but i have been trying 30 minutes to try to register rewards from the inside of package.