Asian Coleslaw gets great flavor from a sweet chili sauce. Chopped nuts add a little crunch to this crowd-pleasing dish.
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 4 to 5 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 130% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.