Soy sauce, cilantro, ginger and garlic make these Asian Fajitas a treat to remember. Impress your guests with your creativity by presenting a new twist on regular fajitas.
- 1 lb. boneless skirt steak, cut into 3-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 red or white onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- Flour or corn tortillas, warmed
COMBINE beef, soy sauce, cilantro, sherry, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper in medium bowl. Set aside to marinate.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over high heat. Add beef mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink and moisture has evaporated from skillet. Remove from skillet. Place onion and bell peppers in skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add lime juice; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are slightly browned. Add beef mixture; heat through.
COMBINE sour cream and sweet chili sauce in small bowl. Serve as condiment with fajita mixture and tortillas.
Review This Recipe
An interesting twist on an old favourite (fajitas), definitely simple to make, and very tasty!
Read More Reviews