Soy sauce, cilantro, ginger and garlic make these Asian Fajitas a treat to remember. Impress your guests with your creativity by presenting a new twist on regular fajitas.
- 1 lb. boneless skirt steak, cut into 3-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 red or white onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- Flour or corn tortillas, warmed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over high heat. Add beef mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink and moisture has evaporated from skillet. Remove from skillet. Place onion and bell peppers in skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add lime juice; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are slightly browned. Add beef mixture; heat through.
COMBINE sour cream and sweet chili sauce in small bowl. Serve as condiment with fajita mixture and tortillas.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Love the taste
simple and easy to make. We will be making this recipe again for a quick supper or lunch.
An interesting twist on an old favourite (fajitas), definitely simple to make, and very tasty!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 1000mg (42% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 29g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.