Asian Flavored Cream Chipped Beef is a unique variation of a traditional favorite featuring great Asian flavors. Serve over crispy chow mein noodles or hot steamed rice. Add Oriental style coleslaw from your local supermarket deli for a meal your family will love.
- 2 packages (11 oz) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 can (8 oz) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 can (5.5 oz) baby corn, drained
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
COMBINE creamed chipped beef, water chestnuts, baby corn, pineapple chunks, pineapple juice and soy sauce in a medium saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil; cook for 5 minutes.
SERVE over noodles or steamed rice.