This Asian Peanut Sauce is a traditional favorite dipping sauce and grilling sauce in many Asian cuisines. For something different, try using it as a dipping sauce for apples and vegetables.
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 to 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper or ground cayenne pepper (optional)
PLACE evaporated milk, 1/2 cup peanut butter, cilantro, green onion, lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, oil, garlic powder, coriander and crushed red pepper in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Add remaining peanut butter; blend until smooth.
SERVE over pasta or chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Or, use as dipping sauce for apple slices or assorted vegetables.
Review This Recipe
Asian Peanut Sauce
Very tasty and interesting.
Read More Reviews