Asian Pineapple Salad
Overflowing with vegetables and pineapple, this Asian Pineapple Salad is perfect on a hot Summer day.
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice (reserved from coleslaw)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 large napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice for dressing)
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX soy sauce, pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro, ginger, sugar, sweet chili sauce and oil in medium bowl; whisk well. Refrigerate.
MIX cabbage, pineapple, snow peas, carrot, bell pepper and green onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss until combined. Serve immediately.
Try topping salad with grilled chicken or steak.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Little Goes A Long Way
It was okay. My mom really liked it. I think she was the only one. She ended up eatting everyone's leftovers. I liked it at first, but I think that two or three bites was enough.
Everyone loved this, a must try, I left out the cilantro however because my family doesnt care for it, will make this salad again.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 730mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 70% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.