- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice (reserved from coleslaw)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 large napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve juice for dressing)
- 1 cup sliced snow peas
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
MIX soy sauce, pineapple juice, lime juice, cilantro, ginger, sugar, sweet chili sauce and oil in medium bowl; whisk well. Refrigerate.
MIX cabbage, pineapple, snow peas, carrot, bell pepper and green onions in large bowl. Add dressing; toss until combined. Serve immediately.
Try topping salad with grilled chicken or steak.
Review This Recipe
Little Goes A Long Way
It was okay. My mom really liked it. I think she was the only one. She ended up eatting everyone's leftovers. I liked it at first, but I think that two or three bites was enough.
Everyone loved this, a must try, I left out the cilantro however because my family doesnt care for it, will make this salad again.