This pork tenderloin is delicious marinated in an Asian-inspired marinade.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
PLACE pork in large plastic bag; set aside. Mix sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, 1 sliced green onion, ginger, sesame seeds and honey in medium bowl. Pour over pork; marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Remove pork from marinade; save marinade.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Pour marinade over pork; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Garnish with additional sliced green onions.
SERVE with hot cooked rice or pasta.
Review This Recipe
The best My family ever had, I heard for the first time after all the Pork Tenderloin I've prepared, may I have another piece, and thats enough for me when your family says its good then its you know its EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
Read More Reviews