This pork tenderloin is delicious marinated in an Asian-inspired marinade.
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
PLACE pork in large plastic bag; set aside. Mix sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, 1 sliced green onion, ginger, sesame seeds and honey in medium bowl. Pour over pork; marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Remove pork from marinade; save marinade.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through. Pour marinade over pork; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Garnish with additional sliced green onions.
SERVE with hot cooked rice or pasta.
Review This Recipe
If you are looking for something so easy to prepare,and so tasty try this recipe, It was so nice I will be doing this one again..
Read More Reviews