This tasty Asian Style Ramen Salad features crunchy noodles and crisp greens combined for a quick and delicious salad. Add a roasted chicken breast as an option for a heartier salad or meal.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) dry oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup, noodles crumbled and seasoning packet reserved
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) romaine-radicchio salad greens
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
MELT butter in large skillet. Add crumbled ramen noodles and nuts; cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden. Remove from pan; cool.
PLACE evaporated milk, oil, ramen seasoning packet, vinegar and sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
COMBINE salad greens, noodle mixture, green onions and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Oriental Ramen Salad
This was pretty good, never thought about using salad (lettuce) in this recipe before I've always just used the coleslaw but this was a refreshingly nice change!
Read More Reviews