This tasty Asian Style Ramen Salad features crunchy noodles and crisp greens combined for a quick and delicious salad. Add a roasted chicken breast as an option for a heartier salad or meal.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) dry oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup, noodles crumbled and seasoning packet reserved
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) romaine-radicchio salad greens
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
MELT butter in large skillet. Add crumbled ramen noodles and nuts; cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden. Remove from pan; cool.
PLACE evaporated milk, oil, ramen seasoning packet, vinegar and sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
COMBINE salad greens, noodle mixture, green onions and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Yum Yum Yum
It was nice and different. I just served the dressing one the side so we could save the salad if it didn't get eatten. It was very good. We ran out of salad before the dressing, so we saved the dressing and have put it on many different meals. Chicken, Fish, Zucchini, and other salads. It was a very easy recipe and very tasty.
Read More Reviews