This tasty Asian Style Ramen Salad features crunchy noodles and crisp greens combined for a quick and delicious salad. Add a roasted chicken breast as an option for a heartier salad or meal.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) dry oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup, noodles crumbled and seasoning packet reserved
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) romaine-radicchio salad greens
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
MELT butter in large skillet. Add crumbled ramen noodles and nuts; cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden. Remove from pan; cool.
PLACE evaporated milk, oil, ramen seasoning packet, vinegar and sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
COMBINE salad greens, noodle mixture, green onions and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
What a different, yet easy salad. My family loves it. Definitely a "KEEPER"
Read More Reviews