Marinated in chopped garlic, fresh ginger and MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce, these deliciously zesty Asian Wings add spice to any party!
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 10 (about 2 lb. total) chicken wings
COMBINE soy sauce, seasoning sauce, sweet chili sauce, sherry, garlic and ginger in large bowl. Add chicken wings; toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, for 3 to 4 hours.
PREHEAT broiler. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
Discard marinade; place wings on prepared baking sheet.
BROIL for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink near bone.