Marinated in chopped garlic, fresh ginger and MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce, these deliciously zesty Asian Wings add spice to any party!
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 10 (about 2 lb. total) chicken wings
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT broiler. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
Discard marinade; place wings on prepared baking sheet.
BROIL for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink near bone.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Calories from Fat: 260
- Total Fat: 29g (44% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (38% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 135mg (45% of DV)
- Sodium: 490mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 2g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 33g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.