Autumn Spiced Brown Sugar Maple Latte
- 2 shots (2 ounces) espresso
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar Maple Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk, steamed and foamed*
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
* If you don’t have a milk steamer, you can simply heat the milk and Coffee-mate on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.