Avocado and Tomato Salad with Confetti Vinaigrette
This Avocado and Tomato Salad with Confetti Vinaigrette makes for a colorful display of farm-fresh produce. Avocados and tomatoes take center stage when drizzled with this vibrant, well-seasoned vinaigrette.
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 small jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium ripe avocados
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SLICE tomatoes or cut into wedges. Peel and slice avocados. Arrange tomato and avocado slices alternately on top of each other on large platter; drizzle with prepared dressing.
Cooks tips: This dressing is a great accompaniment to sautéed, roasted and grilled meat or seafood. It is also wonderful as a dipping sauce for bread.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 500mg (21% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (23% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 90% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.