This Avocado and Tomato Salad with Confetti Vinaigrette makes for a colorful display of farm-fresh produce. Avocados and tomatoes take center stage when drizzled with this vibrant, well-seasoned vinaigrette.
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 small jalapeños, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 medium ripe avocados
COMBINE bell pepper, onion, cilantro, oil, lime juice, jalapeños, garlic and bouillon in medium bowl until well combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
SLICE tomatoes or cut into wedges. Peel and slice avocados. Arrange tomato and avocado slices alternately on top of each other on large platter; drizzle with prepared dressing.
Cooks tips: This dressing is a great accompaniment to sautéed, roasted and grilled meat or seafood. It is also wonderful as a dipping sauce for bread.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews