Aztec Mocha Fudge
Delicious Mocha Cinnamon Fudge has exquisite flavors. Add your choice of peanuts or other nuts for extra texture and flair. Makes 48 delicious bites!
- 3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLASICO SUAVE Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT chocolate morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in peanuts, dissolved coffee, cinnamon and salt.
POUR into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/48 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.