If you're a Baby Ruth fan (or even if you're not), you'll love these peanut buttery "crater" bars with the candy melted on top. They're a cinch to make and the kids will love them!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 (2.1 ounces each) NESTLÉ BABY RUTH Candy Bars, coarsely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
SPREAD dough evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with Baby Ruth; press in lightly.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Mydaughter-in-law and grandson love these Baby Ruth Crater Bars.
Read More Reviews