With milk chocolate morsels, pretzels, peanut butter and Nestlé Butterfinger Bites candy pieces, these no-bake bars are the perfect sweet and salty treat both kids and adults can enjoy!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal squares
- 37 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup small pretzel twists, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels and peanut butter; stir until melted.
WORKING QUICKLY, stir in cereal, chopped Butterfinger and pretzels. Stir in remaining 3/4 cup morsels. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly. Cool for 2 hours or until set. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into bars with serrated knife.
Review This Recipe
A little square of heaven...
I whipped these up for my teenage son's and their friends tonight and what a hit! VERY easy and VERY yummy!! Will be making again and again!