Peaches are the perfect summer fruit. And a no-bake tart is the ideal dessert for hot summer months. This No Bake Peaches & Cream Summer Tart is great for all your summer get togethers.
- 1 1/2 cups honey graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Sweet Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 1 to 2 peaches or nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in large bowl; stir well to combine. Press onto bottom and partially up side of 9-inch tart pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and Coffee-mate in large mixer bowl on medium speed until well blended.
CAREFULLY spoon filling into crust and spread to edge. Place peaches, overlapping slightly, in circular pattern over filling. Cover lightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
MIX apricot preserves with water in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until bubbly. Drizzle over peaches. Serve immediately.
If fresh peaches are not available, substitute 2 cups frozen peaches, thawed according to package directions.
A 9-inch pie dish can be used in place of a tart pan.
12 mini tartlet shells can be used in place of 9-inch tart pan.