Baked Apple and Cheese Casserole is a delicious combination of cheddar cheese and apples. Great as a dessert or side dish. Ready in less than 1 hour.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to package directions
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed round butter-style crackers
- 3 tablespoons Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
MIX sugar and flour in a small bowl; slowly stir in apple juice. Mix melted butter and cracker crumbs in a separate small bowl.
PLACE harvest apples in prepared baking dish. Layer sugar mixture; cheese and cracker crumb mixture over apples.
BAKE for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and top is browned.
Review This Recipe
Wow - easy and yummy...!
Read More Reviews