Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole
Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight comfort meal. Add luxury with some cream and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with vegetables.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE rice, chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and bouillon in large bowl; mix well. Add eggs, media crema and milk. Stir until combined. Pour in prepared casserole dish.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm with salad.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Could not locate NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Ta
A deboned rotisserie chicken is an option also. I used a can of cream of Chicken soup with a bit of milk as I could not fine the Media Crema Ligera. I also added some poultry seasoning.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.