The cheesy crumb coating crisps nicely during baking and adds a delicious flavor to this classic Baked Chicken Parmesan dish.
- 1/3 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- Fresh basil sprigs (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Lightly grease 8-inch-square (2-quart) baking dish.
COMBINE bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then cover with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with oil.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; warm sauce according to package directions. Toss pasta with sauce; divide among plates. Top with chicken. Garnish with basil.
Review This Recipe
This dish was great!! I made it for my little sister's Birthday and she loved it as well as the rest of the family. I will defintely make this one again.
Read More Reviews