Baked Chicken Parmesan with Linguine
The cheesy crumb coating crisps nicely during baking and adds a delicious flavor to this classic Baked Chicken Parmesan dish.
- 1/3 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 2 containers BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- Fresh basil sprigs (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then cover with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with oil.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; warm sauce according to package directions. Toss pasta with sauce; divide among plates. Top with chicken. Garnish with basil.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
baked chichen parmesan
I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY GOOD AND EASY TO MAKE
this recipe is simply mouth watering
Really, Really Good
When I made this dish, everyone in my family loved it. The only thing I did different from the recipe was that I seasoned my chicken first (with season salt, poultry seasoning, onion powder, lemon-pepper seasoning). By seasoning the chicken first, it has much more flavor.
Such an easy recipe with a delicious result -- my favorite kind of recipe! And to top it off, both of my kids liked it. It's almost impossible to find something they will both eat. I am definitely making this again!
My husband and 7 year old son both loved this recipe! We went to a nice Italian restaurant a couple of months ago, and my husband liked this recipe much better than what he ordered in the restaurant. I'm definitely making this again!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 610
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 230mg (77% of DV)
- Sodium: 1610mg (67% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 59g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (21% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 52g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.