Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight comfort meal. The cream adds luxury to this dish. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro. Cut into squares and serve with vegetable medley.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart casserole dish.
COMBINE rice, chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and bouillon in large bowl; mix well. Add eggs, media crema and milk. Stir until combined. Pour in prepared casserole dish.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm with salad.
Review This Recipe
Could not locate NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Ta
A deboned rotisserie chicken is an option also. I used a can of cream of Chicken soup with a bit of milk as I could not fine the Media Crema Ligera. I also added some poultry seasoning.
Read More Reviews