Baked Chicken and Rice Casserole is a quick and easy weeknight comfort meal. Add luxury with some cream and garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with vegetables.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart casserole dish.
COMBINE rice, chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and bouillon in large bowl; mix well. Add eggs, media crema and milk. Stir until combined. Pour in prepared casserole dish.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm with salad.
Review This Recipe
Could not locate NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Ta
A deboned rotisserie chicken is an option also. I used a can of cream of Chicken soup with a bit of milk as I could not fine the Media Crema Ligera. I also added some poultry seasoning.