Baked Cod with Oranges and Olives
Try this Baked Cod with Oranges and Olives for special family meals and entertaining. The citrus accent and color combinations make a very attractive presentation.
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets, pin bones removed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced horizontally
- 1 orange, thinly sliced horizontally
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE cod in ovenproof baking dish; season with bouillon. Top each fillet with onion slices, 1 orange slice and olives. Drizzle with olive oil.
BAKE for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (24% of DV)
- Sodium: 790mg (33% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.