Try this Baked Cod with Oranges and Olives for special family meals and entertaining. The citrus accent and color combinations make a very attractive presentation.
- 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets, pin bones removed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced horizontally
- 1 orange, thinly sliced horizontally
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, quartered
- 1/4 cup olive oil
PREHEAT oven to 475° F.
PLACE cod in ovenproof baking dish; season with bouillon. Top each fillet with onion slices, 1 orange slice and olives. Drizzle with olive oil.
BAKE for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.