Baked Fruit Baskets
Simple to make Fruit Baskets feature cubes of pear and pineapple baked in bread baskets and topped with slivered almonds. A tasty treat that is ready in 30 minutes.
- 6 slices BIMBO Honey 7 Grain Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 medium pear, cored and cut into cubes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ CLASICO Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 3 teaspoons NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT crusts from bread. Press into muffin cups, forming baskets. Bake for 10
minutes or until toasted.
MELT butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add pear and pineapple; cook,
stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until fruit is golden brown. Add sugar and coffee
granules; cook for 2 minutes or until coffee is dissolved.
SPOON fruit into baskets and sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle each fruit basket with 1/2 teaspoon sweetened condensed
milk. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.