Tasty baked Parmesan fish fillets are served over angel hair pasta, and covered with a delicious mushroom and onion medley. Use chopped or crushed fresh thyme as a garnish to deliver a delightful aroma and extra visual appeal.
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) grated nonfat Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves removed and crushed
- 4 (6 ounces each) white fish fillets
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup halved mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup finely sliced green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
PLACE cheese, flour and thyme in paper bag. Individually coat fish by gently shaking in bag; discard coating ingredients. Place fillets in baking pan with rack.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, green onions and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
PLACE pasta on oven-warmed plates. Attractively arrange fish over pasta. Serve with mushroom medley over fish and pasta. Garnish with fresh thyme, if desired.
Review This Recipe
The recipe had a really good taste and was really easy to fix and serve but I feel that it needed a sauce not a heavy cream sauce but maybe a sauce made from vegtable bullion
Read More Reviews