Baked Pesto Chicken
This elegant and classic presentation of Baked Pesto Chicken is excellent for entertaining or other special occasions. Easy and tasty too!
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
The kids ate this meal several days in a row, asking to have it again until I ran out. My husband was skeptical at first but love it, too. Super easy!
Our family loves this dish and my husband is a picky eater. He thinks a lot of chicken dishes are dull, but not this one. Nice and flavorful, easy to prepare and good for you.
I love this recipe. I make it all the time!
Can't taste the pesto
The chicken came out very moist and the dish was very good overall. However, this recipe won't satisfy a pesto craving.
Easy and kids loved it!!!!
So easy, no mess, quick prep and incredible response from two little girls that do not like to try anything NEW!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (28% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (34% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 41g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.