These Baked Pork Chops with Corn Stuffing bake gently in the oven while you have time to relax.
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted*
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups plain stuffing mix
- 4 (about 1 pound total) 1/2-inch-thick pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth or water
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE water and margarine in medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in stuffing mix and corn soufflé.
SEASON pork with salt and ground black pepper, if desired. Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Place in 9-inch-square baking dish. Pour broth around pork. Spoon stuffing mixture over each pork chop; cover.
BAKE for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until stuffing is lightly browned and pork is no longer pink in center.
*DEFROST corn soufflé in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 6 to 7 minutes.
Review This Recipe
this meal is great thumbs up. my son and husband actually think i can cook now. thank you meals.com
Read More Reviews