Baked Potato Casserole
This Baked Potato Casserole has creamy potatoes, cheddar cheese and turkey bacon blended together and baked to perfection. This side dish is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
- 8 medium potatoes (about 2 1/2 to 3 lb. total), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded 2% cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- Sliced green onions (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese,
remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
• This casserole can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated. Cover with foil and bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated. Uncover; top with cheese,
bacon and green onions; bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Baked Potato Casserole
We love potato's and this is fantastic with one little change. I used prosciutto nice flavor.
My entire family loves this soup! Must cook this again!
I love potatoes so tried this. Yummy and easy! I used the evaporated milk but wonder if you could substitute regular milk? Also I mashed the potatoes instead of using a mixer cause my family likes the semi lumpy texture better.
I saved this one for sure...best tasting and easiest to make..
great for a family
This was a great recipe the whole family liked and it was very filling which helped stretch the meat portion of the meal!
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 330mg (14% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.