Baked Raisinets Banana Boats
Stuffed and baked, these Raisinets Banana Boats are full of melted chocolate, plump raisins, macadamia nuts and sweet coconut.
- 4 bananas
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ RAISINETS Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SLICE each banana lengthwise, leaving the peel on to keep the banana together.
DIVIDE Raisinets, macadamia nuts, coconut and salt between each banana, stuffing the mixture into the middle of each banana.
WRAP each banana with a piece of foil, making sure to not wrap too tightly. Leave top loose so foil doesn’t touch ingredients inside of banana. Place on baking sheet.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove foil: serve warm.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 24g (37% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (54% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 59g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (28% of DV)
- Sugars: 40g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.