This hearty, flavorful Baked Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce dish will please everyone in your family.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, cooked, drained and kept warm
- 1 container (10 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 400º F. Grease an 8-inch-square baking dish.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Stir in pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over pasta mixture; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Review This Recipe
I work everyday until 6:30 P.M. I appreciate easy and tasty dishes. Sure I would prefer to make it from scratch but I need conveniece without the takeout window. Thanks
Read More Reviews