This hearty, flavorful Baked Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce dish will please everyone in your family.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, cooked, drained and kept warm
- 1 container (10 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 400º F. Grease an 8-inch-square baking dish.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Stir in pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over pasta mixture; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Review This Recipe
This dish was simple and very tasty. The whole family loved it and thought it took me much longer than it really did!!!
Read More Reviews