This hearty, flavorful Baked Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce dish will please everyone in your family.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli, cooked, drained and kept warm
- 1 container (10 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 400º F. Grease an 8-inch-square baking dish.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Stir in pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over pasta mixture; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Review This Recipe
They loved it!
My family thinks I am the best cook around--they loved it so much--- My 5 year old twins looked at it funny--but when they took their first bite they were looking for seconds! I served it with green bean casserole and a loaf of italian bread. It was a fantastic dinner and so easy!!
Read More Reviews