Baked Ravioli Bites
Baked Ravioli Bites are decorated with artful toppings and are irresistible additions to a night of entertaining.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- Assorted toppings*
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DIP prepared ravioli into beaten eggs, coating both sides, then into bread crumbs, coating both sides. Place on prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray top of breaded ravioli with cooking spray.
BROIL for 1 to 2 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Turn and spray with additional cooking spray; broil for 1 minute or until edges begin to brown.
TOP each ravioli with 1 teaspoon pesto and choice of assorted toppings.
* Cherry tomatoes, cut in half and tossed with olive oil and chopped fresh basil; black and green olives, pitted and sliced; small fresh mozzarella balls, cut in half; finely diced red and yellow bell peppers; sliced marinated artichoke hearts
Tip: Visit the olive bar in your favorite gourmet market to find a variety of flavorful toppings.
NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli and BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Sun Dried Tomatoes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Quick, delicious and I couldnt believe how easy!
Baked Ravioli Bites
We love this recipe. Although the prep time is rather long and it's a messy job, the results are so tasty!
Serving Size: 1/45 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 45
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 105mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.