Baked Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce
This hearty, flavorful Baked Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce dish will please everyone in your family.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.), cooked, drained and kept warm
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Add sauce; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute. Stir in pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over pasta mixture; cover.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I created this dish tonight and it was pretty delish!!:)
This is a very simple recipe and the taste is very good, almost like a real Italian Restaurant, but made in home.
I made this tonight using homemade Alfredo sauce and it was really amazing! I put red pepper and onions in and omitted the mushrooms and Wow!
Very Rich and Yummy
Was very rich and tastes GREAT! Will add mushrooms and some shimp next time...the whole family loved it!
great recipe, add peppers
This is a great recipe. The only thing that I did differently was use alfredo sauce, saute mushrooms,onions and red peppers in a seperate pan and then add it into the sauce. Oh I also added a little salt, garlic and pepper
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (55% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 820mg (34% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.