Baked Shells With Chicken and Mushrooms
You'll love the simplicity and flavor of this Baked Shells With Chicken and Mushrooms recipe. Ready in less than 1 hour. Try using bow tie pasta for a more elegant look.
- 2 containers (10 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 pound dry medium shell pasta, prepared according to package directions, kept warm
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE pasta, sauce, chicken, peas and mushrooms in large bowl; spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Combine cheese and bread crumbs in small bowl; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
BAKE for 20 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a great recipe for a start, easy, quick, but a tad boring as a cooked meal. For what its worth, it makes a delicious summer type salad. I discovered this as I was attempting to season it. Excellent cold but sort of blah when cooked. I added red pepper flakes, salt, white pepper and finally added about 3 teaspoons of truffle oil. It was very good, but still needed something. Again as a cold summer type salad, just season to taste, leave out the topping and its great.
It was a hit!!!
My whole family enjoyed this meal. Next time I think I will throw in some green peppers for a little more flavor. To make it a quick meal, I used jarred sauce and precooked chicken. I also left out the peas since most of my family won't touch them. Otherwise a wonderful addition to my recipe book.
We loved this - and the leftovers were great too. Used closer to 25 oz. of Alfredo, and twice as many breadcrumbs. Also put canned corn in instead of peas. Hot & satisfying!
Great for a busy weeknight!
Working and caring for an infant does not leave you with much time, so this recipe is perfect! It was filling and took no time at all.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 526
- Calories from Fat: 214
- Total Fat: 23.8g (37% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 13.3g (67% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 69mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 568mg (23% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 53.7g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 4.2g
- Protein: 23.9g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 9% of DV
- Iron: 27% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.