You'll love the simplicity and flavor of this Baked Shells With Chicken and Mushrooms recipe. Ready in less than 1 hour. Try using bow tie pasta for a more elegant look.
- 2 containers (10 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound dry medium shell pasta, prepared according to package directions, kept warm
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE pasta, sauce, chicken, peas and mushrooms in large bowl; spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Combine cheese and bread crumbs in small bowl; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
BAKE for 20 minutes.
Review This Recipe
This was an easy delicious meal. The portableo Alfredo was very good. I omitted the peas, becasue my Hubby won't eat them, but it was just as good. I also added garlic powder, pepper, and salt to the chicken and dish. I was excited to have it for lunch the next day. Great recipe. It's one of my new must make favorites.
Read More Reviews