You'll love the simplicity and flavor of this Baked Shells With Chicken and Mushrooms recipe. Ready in less than 1 hour. Try using bow tie pasta for a more elegant look.
- 2 containers (10 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound dry medium shell pasta, prepared according to package directions, kept warm
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE pasta, sauce, chicken, peas and mushrooms in large bowl; spoon into 2-quart baking dish. Combine cheese and bread crumbs in small bowl; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
BAKE for 20 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Really really yummy!
Very tasty! I made it without the peas and just added a tad bit more chicken. I only made half a recipe which was perfect for my small family of 4.. we're not really leftover type people.
Read More Reviews