Balsamic Mixed Greens with Wild Mushroom Agnolotti
Simple elegance and yet easy to prepare! Balsamic Vinaigrette accents the wild mushroom pasta and mixed greens.
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Mushroom Agnolotti (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons light balsamic vinaigrette
- Fresh ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is super easy and fast to make...it has a completely different taste, but it's actually very good. Nice change from a sauce. But I think anything with the wild mushroom agnolotti will be good. Bye bye Olive Garden...hello Buitoni!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 1030mg (43% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (21% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.