Banana Berry Smoothie
Banana Berry Smoothie is a delicious and fruity milkshake that will quench your thirst any time of the year.
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (about half 16-oz. bag) *, (about half 16-oz. bag) *
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
* If frozen berries are not available, substitute with 2 cups fresh berries and 1 cup of ice cubes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
So Yummy this Smotthie
Love this type of beverage specially in the summer.
I liked this without the bananas
I love it!
I love it! It is a great recipe, very easy and quick. Tastes great too.
Just right for late-nite snack
Notice I said Late-Nite and NOT Lite-Nite! But hubby wanted something sweet, but didn't know exactly what he wanted, so I whipped this up for him. He loved it.
banana berry smoothie
I love it great recipe very easy and quick tastes great .
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (32% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (14% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 53g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 47g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.