Banana Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Bars
This delectable recipe combines bananas with the caramel taste of dulce de leche in an easy-to-eat cheescake bar.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 large, very ripe [black] bananas)
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in medium bowl; press onto bottom of prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, ¼ cup dulce de leche, cornstarch and salt in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in bananas until combined. Pour over crust; gently smooth top.
BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until filling is set. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
MICROWAVE remaining ¼ cup dulce de leche and skim milk for 30 seconds in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Drizzle over cooled cheesecake. Cut into bars.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.