Banana Mint Chip Shake
Try this winning Banana Mint Chip Shake recipe submitted by a consumer for Carnation Breakfast Essentials's "Shake Up Your Morning" recipe contest.
- 1 packet Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 banana
- 3 large scoops vanilla frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mint chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 490
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (27% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 90g (30% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 60g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.