These Banana Truffles are a new twist on a classic. Delicious and easy to make.
- 1/2 teaspoon NESCAFÉ CLASICO Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- 4 slices BIMBO Honey 7 Grain Bread, finely shredded
- 1 large, ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablet NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, grated
DISSOLVE coffee granules in warm water in small bowl; set aside.
COMBINE bread, banana, nuts, coffee mixture and cinnamon in medium bowl. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in grated chocolate.
REFRIGERATE for 30 minutes or until set.