"Bananas about Pumpkin" Pudding
"Bananas about Pumpkin" Pudding is an exquisite twist on traditional banana pudding and is the perfect snack. A good source of fiber and fat free, this seemingly indulgent treat is packed with the taste of fresh bananas and the healthy power of pumpkin!
- 1 container (8 oz.) fat-free or lowfat frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 box (.9 oz.) banana cream sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT pumpkin, evaporated milk and pudding mix in medium bowl until well blended. Immediately fold in remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pumpkin mixture.
CRUMBLE 1 wafer into each of six glass serving dishes.
DIVIDE half of pudding mixture evenly over crumbled wafers in dishes. Slice one banana into 18 slices. Top each pudding with three slices of banana. Divide half of reserved whipped topping over banana slices. Repeat with remaining pudding mixture, banana and whipped topping. Top each pudding with 1 of remaining whole wafers.
• This recipe can also be made in 8-inch-square baking dish. Follow recipe above. Crumble 6 wafers for bottom layer and top pudding with remaining 6 (or more!) whole wafers.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made this pudding for my family the other night and everyone loved it even my picky dad. The pumpkin was light and creamy and just went very delightful with the vanilla wafers.
no one should go without this pudding its very smooth and good
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 180% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.