Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is perfect for those who are busy and health conscious. In stir-frying you can cook with a minimal amount of fat in a minimal amount of time. This recipe has fabulous flavors and colors and is ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 ounces boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (5 ounces) fresh bean sprouts, rinsed
- 4 green onions, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add broccoli, carrots, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Push vegetables to the side. Add beef; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Add bouillon mixture, bean sprouts and green onions; stir together with vegetables and beef. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Everyone Loved It!!
This was really good. My whole family loved it. I did omit the bean sprouts and added extra broccoli.
I have tried this recipe once already and I am going to cook to tonight for my family. This is a very flavorful recipe that I would refer to anyone. This recipe gets 2 thumbs up !!
This meal was great, I added 1/2 cup more water and 1 tbsp more soy sauce, & 1 tsp. red pepper flakes. Even my 7 year old son said it was great!
Authentic and Awesome
My husband loved it! He usually finds something wrong with every new recipe that I make, but he couldn't stop eating long enough to complain about this one. I will be adding this to my usual dinners!
Wonderful meal for whole family
This was a hit with my family. Even my extremely picky daughter loved eating this dish. I highly recommend it.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 1260mg (52% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 110% of DV
- Vitamin C: 100% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.