Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry is perfect for those who are busy and health conscious. In stir-frying you can cook with a minimal amount of fat in a minimal amount of time. This recipe has fabulous flavors and is ready in 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 ounces boneless beef sirloin, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow, red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot strips
- 2 cups (6 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
COMBINE water, soy sauce, bouillon and cornstarch in small bowl.
HEAT oil in large skillet. Add asparagus, beef, bell pepper, onion and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
ADD mushrooms and green onions; cook until tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Serve over rice. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
This recipe was easy to cook and eat ;) I did find that there was not enough flavor, so next time I will add some of my fav. i also replaced rice with angel hair pasta leftovers, so this turned into a one dish dinner idea. Recomend it lots.
Read More Reviews