Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry is perfect for those who are busy and health conscious. In stir-frying you can cook with a minimal amount of fat in a minimal amount of time. This recipe has fabulous flavors and is ready in 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 ounces boneless beef sirloin, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow, red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot strips
- 2 cups (6 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
COMBINE water, soy sauce, bouillon and cornstarch in small bowl.
HEAT oil in large skillet. Add asparagus, beef, bell pepper, onion and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
ADD mushrooms and green onions; cook until tender. Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Serve over rice. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Absolutely Loved It!
This was an excellent recipe!! My husband is very hard to please (especially when it comes to dishes with rice). My daughter and I love anything with rice so to make husband happy with the dish to, it's a huge compliment for the dish. However, I did make a couple of changes. I cooked the meat a while longer with a covered pan to make the meat more tender and I added more spices for flavoring (garlice powder, onion powder, season salt and black pepper). We will definitely be making this again!
Read More Reviews