Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is perfect for those who are busy and health conscious. In stir-frying you can cook with a minimal amount of fat in a minimal amount of time. This recipe has fabulous flavors and colors and is ready in 30 minutes.
- 2 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 12 ounces boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (5 ounces) fresh bean sprouts, rinsed
- 4 green onions, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- Hot cooked rice
DISSOLVE bouillon in water in small bowl. Stir in soy sauce, cornstarch, wine and pepper.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add broccoli, carrots, onion and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Push vegetables to the side. Add beef; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Add bouillon mixture, bean sprouts and green onions; stir together with vegetables and beef. Bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over rice.
Review This Recipe
Everyone Loved It!!
This was really good. My whole family loved it. I did omit the bean sprouts and added extra broccoli.
Read More Reviews