Beef, Cheese and Coffee Tortilla Bake gets subtle roasted notes of Taster's Choice coffee that add a unique flavor to this beef and cheese tortilla casserole.
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 (8-in.) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped ripe olives
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE tomato sauce and tomatoes and juice in medium bowl.
COOK beef, onion and garlic in medium skillet until beef is no longer pink. Add coffee granules, chili powder and half of the tomato mixture.
SPREAD tortillas with cream cheese; spread 1/2 cup beef filling over each. Roll up; place tortillas in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining filling; cover with remaining tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and olives; cover.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
We loved it!! I'm making it for the holidays - it was so different and yummy. Even my nearly 2 year old ate it.
Read More Reviews