Grandma would be proud of these Beef Tips and Noodles slowly simmered in rich Taster's Choice coffee and red wine. You'll enjoy making this dish and its great flavors.
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds beef tri-tip, cut into bite-size pieces, seasoned with salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- Hot cooked noodles
HEAT oil in large, heavy-duty saucepan. Toss beef and flour together; add to saucepan. Cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink. Add onions and garlic; cook for 5 minutes. Add coffee, wine, water, rosemary and oregano; stir and scrape pan bottom to loosen any browned bits of meat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover.
COOK for 80 to 90 minutes or until meat is tender. Serve over noodles. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
beef tips with noodles
I was fixing this for our supper (5 pm) it is 11:30 am I had it in a crock pot and was going to to let it cook all day but my husband decided he wanted it for lunch and it was delicious,now I have to find something else for supper
Read More Reviews