Grandma would be proud of these Beef Tips and Noodles slowly simmered in rich Taster's Choice coffee and red wine. You'll enjoy making this dish and its great flavors.
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 pounds beef tri-tip, cut into bite-size pieces, seasoned with salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- Hot cooked noodles
HEAT oil in large, heavy-duty saucepan. Toss beef and flour together; add to saucepan. Cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink. Add onions and garlic; cook for 5 minutes. Add coffee, wine, water, rosemary and oregano; stir and scrape pan bottom to loosen any browned bits of meat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover.
COOK for 80 to 90 minutes or until meat is tender. Serve over noodles. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Can't be more easy
This was super easy. My kids really liked it. The recipe is a keeper. I used merlot and added extra garlic. Thanks
Read More Reviews