The chipotle chiles in adobo sauce really enhances the flavors for these Beef Tostadas. Great choice for family meals and entertaining.
- 2 pounds beef chuck shoulder roast, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, finely chopped
- 24 tostadas
- Toppings: refried beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sliced avocados and half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
SPRINKLE beef with bouillon; set aside.
HEAT oil in large saucepan; brown beef on all sides. Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is tender. Add tomato sauce, water and chiles; reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is fork tender and sauce is thick. Cool slightly and shred with two forks.
SERVE shredded beef with tostadas and toppings.