The chipotle chiles in adobo sauce really enhances the flavors for these Beef Tostadas. Great choice for family meals and entertaining.
- 2 pounds beef chuck shoulder roast, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, finely chopped
- 24 tostadas
- Toppings: refried beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sliced avocados and half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large saucepan; brown beef on all sides. Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is tender. Add tomato sauce, water and chiles; reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until beef is fork tender and sauce is thick. Cool slightly and shred with two forks.
SERVE shredded beef with tostadas and toppings.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.