A colorful presentation of beef strips and vegetables makes this Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry an easy, quick and attractive meal for the family.
- 1 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean beef sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup (about 3) 1-inch slices green onions
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
DISSOLVE bouillon in 1/4 cup water in small bowl. Stir in soy sauce, wine, cornstarch, ginger and pepper.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
HEAT 2 tablespoons water in same skillet. Add vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return beef to skillet; stir in bouillon mixture and green onions. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over rice.
Review This Recipe
Couldn't get enough of this dish
This dish was amazing. My husband looked at me as thought there just had to be more. My 4 year old never ate so much in one sitting. She never eats very much of anything...until now. Thanks for the great recipe!
Read More Reviews