This gorgeous Beet Salad with Oranges and Cheese has a zesty citrus dressing that brings out the flavors. This elegant salad is perfect for entertaining. Fresh cilantro and crumbled cojita cheese add a beautiful color and flavor contrast to the easy-to-prepare recipe.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon or 1 crushed tablet
- 4 medium cooked beets, peeled and quartered
- 4 medium oranges, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled Mexican Cotija cheese
COMBINE orange juice, lime juice, vinegar, olive oil and bouillon in small bowl; mix well. Refrigerate.
COMBINE beets, oranges, cilantro, onion and cheese in large serving bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss well. Serve immediately.