Belgian Chocolate Tiramisu Parfaits
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Belgian Chocolate Toffee Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup brewed espresso or double-strength coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 12 crisp ladyfingers, each broken into thirds
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE coffee and brandy in medium bowl. Working in batches, place half of ladyfinger pieces into coffee mixture with a large slotted spoon until moistened but not falling apart. Remove with slotted spoon; divide evenly between four small dessert glasses. Top with half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat process with remaining ladyfinger pieces and coffee mixture, then top with remaining whipped topping mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Dust with baking cocoa.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.