- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Belgian Chocolate Toffee Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup brewed espresso or double-strength coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 12 crisp ladyfingers, each broken into thirds
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
COMBINE sugar and Coffee-mate in medium bowl; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
COMBINE coffee and brandy in medium bowl. Working in batches, place half of ladyfinger pieces into coffee mixture with a large slotted spoon until moistened but not falling apart. Remove with slotted spoon; divide evenly between four small dessert glasses. Top with half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat process with remaining ladyfinger pieces and coffee mixture, then top with remaining whipped topping mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Dust with baking cocoa.